Escape Motions - Super Sale 2024
17.12.2021 06:13
pcrus
portfolio

when exported a work from photoshop to Rebelle Pro, sometimes nothing happens. If I am able to export and Rebelle opens it is crashing once a while. Also after exporting to Rebelle Pro I cannot see the cursor over the canvas only over the tools and if I open the picture direct from Rebelle without using Photoshop Everything looks normal. I have disabled NanoPixel as advised on other comments because it was crashing everytime I dont know if it is I was using a large canvas ( 12000 x 8000px and 6000 x 4000px, both at 300dpi) this is another question what is the maximum size should I use on Rebelle, all my final work are scaled at 12000 x 8000px at 300dpi.

iMac late 2012, Monterey,

32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

3.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2 GB

28.12.2021 01:39
Alzbeta Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hello @pcrus, thank you for reporting this. We will take a look at the issue. 
Could you please send us a crash report to the [email protected] if you experience another crash? 

We appreciate your help!

04.02.2022 10:38
Michal Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi pcrus,

Could you please try the latest Rebelle 5.0.6 and let us know if this issue is fixed?

When you use larger canvas size in Rebelle, you may experience some performance deterioration because the speed of actions in Rebelle largely depend on the area they are applied to. So if you paint the whole canvas with watercolor, the simulation will be slower for larger canvases than for smaller ones. So the limiting factors for the size of your canvas is mainly the speed of actions and your system's RAM size.