03.10.2022 04:19
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

[EDIT, October 12th, 2022]: We are absolutely blown away by what you have done so far! Thousands of shares and views through Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, your personal emails, and word-of-mouth, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING.

So many new artists got to try Rebelle and the rest of our software, only thanks to you. You are the power! You are the reason we decided to continue our celebrations and extend the offer:

ALL APPS FOR $10 ONLY 

Grab it while it lasts!

Moreover, we would be more than happy if you continue spreading the word about our software and the extended offer by sharing it on your social media or forwarding it to your friends, colleagues, and anyone who is interested in digital painting.

As a reward, we will give ANOTHER PAPER SET FOR FREE!
Mention the offer again and post the link or screenshot of your mention to THIS NEW FORUM THREAD and get a "Washi Long Color" full-color paper set for Rebelle (value $14.99) for free.

Washi Long Color set of full-color Japanese papers enriches the expression of the paper with additional details and thus takes the realism of the effect to a new level. Japanese sumi-e painting, pencil drawing or watercolor will acquire greater authenticity.

This paper set will be added to your Community account after October 20th.

Thank you!
Your Escape Motions Team

-----------------------------

[ORIGINAL POST, October 3rd]:

We would be grateful if you spread the word about our software and time-limited $10 APPS | 10 DAYS offer by sharing it on your social media or forwarding it to your friends, colleagues, and anyone who is interested in digital painting.

As a reward, we will give a FREE "Hot Pressed Dust" full-color paper set for Rebelle (value $14.99) to all who mention the offer and post the link or screenshot of their mention to THIS FORUM THREAD.

Hot Pressed Dust paper set was created by combining different types of finely ground paper and subsequent pressing through hot metal rollers. Painting on such paper will highlight its miniature color details, which will enrich any watercolor, oil, or ink painting.

The paper set will be added to your Community account after October 13th. 

Thank you!
Your Escape Motions Team

03.10.2022 05:22
Tom Gehrke
portfolio

Posted to my Twitter and soon to Instagram.

Frankly, I'd have shared even without the motivation of a free paper set. $10 is an AMAZING deal.

03.10.2022 07:54
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Thank you SO MUCH guys!!!

03.10.2022 08:01
farshore
portfolio

As soon as I saw the blog post I notified a friend of mine who was intrigued by Rebelle. I had already told her to get the trial version. The sale is a no-brainer. She is a founder of the Taos, New Mexico Abstract Artists Collective. I emailed her a copy of one of my abstracts (see my portfolio) which got here interested in Rebelle. Below is a screen shot of part of our email conversation.

email conversation excerpt

03.10.2022 08:23
Brian Prince
portfolio

I have a lot of Facebook friends who work at ILM, Pixar, Disney, Dreamworks, etc, so hopefully my post there will catch some fish :)

I also posted to Twitter.

03.10.2022 09:42
Artfr0g
portfolio

I'm looking forward to making some cool stuff with Rebelle!