12.10.2022 09:57
grudzinska
portfolio

sent the link over to a big group on discord! really looking forward to seeing how this program works, I've been looking for a new non-subscription based service ever since CSP announced they were moving towards subscriptions, and this sale definitely convinced me!

12.10.2022 09:58
sophrim163
portfolio

I uploaded the recommendation on my twitter.

12.10.2022 10:06
ooakleaf
portfolio

I hope I'm not too late! Here's my social media share:

12.10.2022 10:16
writingfish
portfolio

I put it on a discord server I'm in which has a lot of artists on it. I think I'm liking this better than Autodesk Sketchbook which I used to use before Adobe bought it. I wish rebelle worked with the Amazon fire tablet I have though. Then, all I'd need is a stylus.

12.10.2022 10:39
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

We are absolutely blown away by what you have done so far! Thousands of shares and views through Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, your personal emails, and word-of-mouth, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING.

So many new artists got to try Rebelle and the rest of our software, only thanks to you. You are the power! You are the reason we decided to continue our celebrations and extend the offer:

ALL APPS FOR $10 ONLY 

Grab it while it lasts!

Moreover, we would be more than happy if you continue spreading the word about our software and the extended offer by sharing it on your social media or forwarding it to your friends, colleagues, and anyone who is interested in digital painting.

As a reward, we will give ANOTHER PAPER SET FOR FREE!
Mention the offer again and post the link or screenshot of your mention to THIS NEW FORUM THREAD and get a "Washi Long Color" full-color paper set for Rebelle (value $14.99) for free.

Washi Long Color set of full-color Japanese papers enriches the expression of the paper with additional details and thus takes the realism of the effect to a new level. Japanese sumi-e painting, pencil drawing or watercolor will acquire greater authenticity.

This paper set will be added to your Community account after October 20th.

Thank you!
Your Escape Motions Team