solved 
22.03.2023 01:35
2hlines
portfolio

Idk why but when you turn on and off color pigment it doesn't apply to all layers. Hope the gif shows what I mean 

22.03.2023 08:23
fanton
portfolio

Hello, not sure if this helps but if I understand your video correctly, pigment is applying correctly to layer 3, (there is a slight change when you turn it on/off) but the effect is not as great, either because the colours in layer 3 aren't as much affected by pigment (dark, saturated colours are more affected) or their opacity is high so turning it off won't make much of a difference. Pigments in the transparent parts are toggled, but pigment mixing is permanant and can't be toggled with the button.

22.03.2023 09:27
Kell9
portfolio

From the Help:

Pigments are active on the selected layer when the button "Pigment" is highlighted.

When Pigments are enabled, the colors mix and blend together on the layer as well as blend with the layers below. When Pigments are disabled, the blending changes.

22.03.2023 11:26
2hlines
portfolio

It just seems weird that the pigment when on isn't always being applied to all layers. Another example that the pigment stuff can can get out of sync

22.03.2023 10:28
fanton
portfolio

I can see a clear difference when you toggle the pigment on both layers, it's just that pigment is much more pronounced for the red than for the orange, and thus the difference is greater. If you merge the layers, the exact same thing will happen when you toggle pigment.

28.03.2023 12:15
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @2hlines,

Pigments color mixing works as a blending mode so it needs to be turned on/off individually for each layer.

To see the Pigments in action, we recommend using the default Pigment color sets we created for Rebelle: