28.11.2023 10:56
AsterisF
portfolio

Just pre-ordered the new amazing Rebelle 7 (pro) and I'm posting here a screenshot of my online mention on my facebook account, so I can get the 2 paper sets (free gift) that you will add to my Community account! Thanks! :-)

28.11.2023 12:09
JunkyardSam
portfolio

I love Rebelle so much, and the affordable upgrade pricing is absolutely appreciated. With that in mind, here's a drawing to celebrate the coming launch of Rebelle 7!

I discovered an INCREDIBLE feature in Rebelle's oil paint... I knew about alt-click to color sample -- but alt-click-DRAG determines how clean or dirty your brush is. WOW. This UX feature is so incredibly good.

I posted to my social networks -- Twitter, Instagram, DeviantArt, Pinterest, Reddit, and Tumblr. Here's a screenshot of my Twitter post:

PS. Is the gallery/portfolio working? I had problems posting to it tonight... Congratulations on Rebelle 7! I can't wait to try the new features!

28.11.2023 12:22
Ord2009
portfolio

Shared on my facebook pageI have shared this post on my facebook page, I look forward to receiving the free digital papers.