ChristianK
portfolio

Posted on Twitter/X :)

https://twitter.com/Cellzor/status/1729229865298083988

27.11.2023 09:11
MassimoF
portfolio

I post it on my facebook.

I just shared it and people haven't seen it yet but in the future it will definitely be seen I hope to be able to receive the sheets for the new version of Rebelle 7 that will be released in December, good work!

27.11.2023 09:45
MrQberry
portfolio

I've shared this on my Facebook wall.

27.11.2023 09:57
a4mbs
portfolio

I trust that my inquiry does not represent an error on my part, as this is the second occasion on which I am reaching out. Regrettably, I have been unable to locate my initial post, nor have I received any links to the six complimentary items previously mentioned. I had already acquired Rebelle 6 Pro, and have recently availed myself of Rebelle 7 Pro, enticed by the promotional discount offered. Should I be eligible for the aforementioned complimentary items, I would be most appreciative if I could apply them to my existing Rebelle 6 Pro. However, I am at a loss as to where these can be downloaded and would gratefully welcome any assistance in this matter.

Furthermore, I wish to inform you that, indeed, I have procured Rebelle 7 Pro and have duly shared this update on my Facebook account. It is noteworthy to mention that my utilization of this program is not for drawing or painting purposes. Instead, I employ it in conjunction with Adobe Photoshop, primarily for the refinement of images created through generative algorithms. Rebelle stands out exceptionally for this task, particularly due to its remarkable brushes, which are adept at correcting hands, fingers, blemishes, and other imperfections in the images. Its utility in this regard is profoundly significant.

27.11.2023 10:52
usurpator
portfolio

here is my facebook post