solved 
14.12.2023 11:59
unslept
portfolio

i purchased rebelle 6 in late november and was told i was eligible for a gratis upgrade to rebelle 7, but i have no idea how to do that. r7 isn't in my account, and i have tried to activate the product through the r7 demo but failed. does anyone know how to go about this?

15.12.2023 12:18
finfeature
portfolio

I have exactly the same problem. If you find a solution, please share.

15.12.2023 01:55
finfeature
portfolio

I've found an answer to this problem. Trying to produce it here is useless >Can't copy/paste, can't link. What's that all about???

Starting to hate this program, or Win 11.

Look for post by Henk, not far away, and the moderator has the answer. Email copy of your receipt to support @ an address that doesnt sound like an email  .com?

I draw, I don't  'do' social media...I recommend you look for the original post and ignore me. LOL....

15.12.2023 08:35
Michal Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Thanks, @finfeature for helping fellow users.

Yes, this happens usually when you bought Rebelle 7 on a different email address than the one assigned to your Escape Motions account. Please, just send your receipt to [email protected]

16.12.2023 12:47
Henk
portfolio

If I want to activate the product, the answer I get back is; "Unable to verify the license. Please contact [email protected] for assistance."

16.12.2023 01:16
Henk
portfolio

If I want to activate the product, the answer I get back is; "Unable to verify the license. Please contact [email protected] for assistance."

03.01.2024 02:53
Alzbeta Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hello @Henk, did the registration using your Community account credentials as we suggested help?