02.01.2024 12:37
syno
portfolio

I tried tweaking all the parameters and the suggestions for debugging in the commented-out lines of the script, but I did not get the previous frame erased. In the circle.json, I see the erase brush defined every few frames but no other events like pointer down, move, or up to actually erase the drawn line.

Do you have anything like this in your tests? 

Thanks!

12.01.2024 04:35
Michal Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @syno!

I've added an example JSON output into that tutorial. Here's the direct link:

https://www.escapemotions.com/products/rebelle/motionio_doc/download/examples_python/object_moving_along_trajectory/circle.json.zip

Could you post your python code here? Or do have just the code from the tutorial without any modifications?

20.02.2024 04:02
missguidedghst
portfolio

Hi! I have the same issue and I have not changed anything in the python script. I've run everything as the tutorial says without modifications - downloaded the python script and used the same bash commands to run - and the result was the same as the person above.

I'm running mine on macOS if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

02.04.2024 10:47
syno
portfolio

Hi Michael! I used the same code from the tutorial. Ever since I purchased the rebelle licence it doesn't get pass the opening of the MotionIO app. I get the GUI and the app freezes until I shut it down. 

I am very much looking forward for your updates and support for this amazing thing you make.

07.05.2024 06:18
Michal Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi everyone,

You were right! Somehow I mistakenly removed

frame_events += get_draw_shape_events(shape_diff)

from the example.py script. It was correct in the code listing on the tutorial page, but the downloadable file was missing that line responsible for drawing the eraser stroke.

It's fixed now, so you can redownload example.py, run it again to generate circle.json and process that by Motion IO.

Please, let me know if there are any other issues I might have overlooked.

@syno, I'm writing you an email so that we can debug your license issue.