14.07.2024 06:23
CalzoneCat
portfolio

So I've sent a couple emails to support but since I haven't got a response yet I thought I'd make a forum post here as well to see if anyone has any fixes.

I bought Rebelle 7 through Apple Pay, and the purchase attributed to my Apple Pay email, not the account I was signed into during the purchase. I connected the email to my account, but the purchase didn't show up in my purchaes tab in my profile.

After nitpicking through the email I got from my Apple Pay email, I clicked the "set up password" link, and the purchase showed up in my original account from the linkage of it earlier.

My current issue is that when I open the application, it still directs me to the trial pop up, and when I click "Activate Product", it says it's unable to do so with my main email. I tried my username and my Apple Pay email, and both come up wth the same popup, with my main email adress being unverifiable.

So far I've tried

• Changing my password
  • Deleting the data folder and reopening the application

If anyone knows of a fix, that'd be cool! Thanks for reading.

15.07.2024 11:02
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi CalzoneCat,

Thank you for purchasing Rebelle 7, we appreciate your support!

Please try to register Rebelle 7 again, using your Community account's credentials (Email/Username @CalzoneCat and Password):

How is it working now?

15.07.2024 04:35
CalzoneCat
portfolio

It works now! Thank you so much!