25.09.2024 11:07
THWAP
portfolio

I've got a setup with three screens. one vertical, used for tekst and reference, and two horizontal, that I work on. I would like to setup a layout with the workspace on the left monitor with a panel on the left, an 4 collums of panels on the right monitor. And I can't make it work for some reason. The only way to spread Rebelle over two monitors is to use the "restore down" botton under maximice window (the one with the two overlapping squares). And with much fighting, and progress frequently saved under export layout, I succeded. 

I don't get most of the dynamics in how the panels fold, fill out "free" space, and move around. But I would be very happy to be able to some how lock their position. If I accidental press maximize the layout is going one screen, and press it again it returns to the widht of the two screens but ~10% higher leaving the buttom part off screeen"s"

This is by far not the most thoughtfull layout, and there's for sure going to be changes. 

I'm a total novice here, so if somebody have a two screen layout they use, and wouldn't mind sharing. I would be most grateful.scaled down screen capture

Oh - just figured out we are not able to share files like that here. But if someone would like my layout - put a comment and we'll figure it out.

Anyway - I would like you - the people of the team - to offer different layout options if possible.