10.06.2019 10:43
Ryuko
portfolio

Hi! I'm still transitioning to Rebelle from other software, it's so good!

There's one thing missing that stops me achieving that true organic feeling though, it would be awesome if Rebelle could support it!

The feature missing is being able to load multiple brush shapes into a single brush so the brush can cycle through them randomly. Without that it takes too long to create organic leaves etc manually for jobs with quick turnaround (animation) with a single stamp. What I do is paint a lot of leaves manually and turn those into individual brush tips/shapes to save time. It would be amazing having that ability with Rebelle's painting engine!

In other software (Painter (Hose), Clip Studio Paint (Brush tip)) you have the option to load multiple brush tips/shapes.

Here is the panel in Clip Studio Paint.

And here is what it looks like in use.

Please consider! Thank you!

12.06.2019 08:14
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @Ryuko,

thanks for the idea! Actually, we've implemented this possibility to Flame Painter 4 which has just been released. So I believe it won't be a big problem to include it to Rebelle as well :) I'll write this down for the team for future consideration.

02.09.2019 12:15
David K Manuel
portfolio

I second this idea! I have made many brush head sequences for my work in ArtRage and would LOVE to port them over to Rebelle! I would also be interested in making brush collections to sell and share with fellow Rebelle users! I hope this kind of marketplace can become a thing.

I would love to delve into creating custom papers with deckled edges too!

27.07.2020 12:22
DragonLady
portfolio

So i would be interested in obtaining such brush sets should they become available. Is there any word on this issue being a reality(possibly when)??

17.10.2020 08:42
muddpuddle
portfolio

The multi-brush shapes within a single brush is one of the reasons Clip Studio remains my primary art software.  Would absolutely love this in Rebelle.

19.10.2020 11:44
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Thanks, guys, we will share more information regarding this feature soon. :)