Escape Motions - Feature Artist 2024
17.08.2019 07:33
tkryton
portfolio

I've tried a couple of ways to get Rebelle to display the RGB selector by creating new files with different formats, importing different images but the RGB selector stays greyed out.

19.08.2019 02:47
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi @tkryton,

please note at the moment, the RGB mode is only available as a Square palette. If you select Square instead of Circle in this same menu, you will be able to select RGB palette:

13.09.2019 04:07
tkryton
portfolio

Okay, any particular reason, regardless if I go through the "color set panel" or the "color panel" the only color I can use a water color brush is black regardless of the style of brush; filbert, mop, et cetera?

I'm running Windows 10 Pro on a Dell Precision Workstation with 32 Gb of ram and an NVidia Quadro K4000 with 16 Mb of ram.

16.09.2019 11:52
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Hi tkryton,

as discussed via email, your watercolor layer is influenced by the tracing layer. 
Please note when Tracing layer is set, all influenced layers take it into consideration and will pick the colors from it, no matter their position (above or below the tracing layer). 

Therefore, in this case, please turn off the tracing layer first in order to paint with another color on a watercolor layer. 

20.09.2019 04:35
tkryton
portfolio

Veronika,

That seems to have done the trick.

Thank you.

20.09.2019 10:41
Veronika Escape Motions
Team Member portfolio

Great, you are welcome!